[antlr-interest] Possible bug in Java grammar (all versions)?

William Bland wjb at abstractnonsense.com
Wed Mar 2 13:38:25 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 09:47 -0500, Jim O'Connor wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>   It's a known problem, but I'm not sure there is an "official" solution.
> Jim

Thanks a million Jim.  Glad to hear that the problem is known about, and
thank you very much for the email thread you included.  I used the fix
given in that thread and it seems to work just fine.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
		Bill.
--
It turns out that while it's easy to undo technical mistakes, it's not
as easy to undo personality disorders.        (Linus Torvalds)