[antlr-interest] Understanding C++ parser, CPP_parser.g

David Wigg wiggjd at lsbu.ac.uk
Mon Mar 21 06:15:09 PST 2005

As the latest author of this parser I can help Keith Pincombe
off-list.

Can I assume Keith you are using version 3.00 of July 2004?

The only types of symbols actually saved (in CPPSymbol.hpp) are
those required for parsing. However, other fundamental types are
available in "id_expression" where a call to (for example)
myCode_id_expression could be inserted to pick up variable names
and their types (from "_ts").

I agree it would be nice to save the types of variables in
CPPSymbol.hpp as well. One day?

I look forward to hearing how you get on with your problem Keith.

David.

Message: 6