[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR GUI name

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:47:02 PST 2005

On Mar 21, 2005, at 5:03 AM, Scott Stanchfield wrote:

> Has anyone suggested "Bovet"?

I hadn't thought of that.  Pretty cool: ANTLRBovet or BovetANTLR or
Bovet, but it doesn't "say" IDE.  I really would like to have ANTLR in
the name so I can leverage the visibility and names that say what they
do are useful.  That said, "Bovet" is pretty cool 'cept everyone but
the French would mispronounce it ;)  It's "bo-vay".

Ter

Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com