[antlr-interest] v3.0 debug interface

Tom Brandon tom at psy.unsw.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 21:44:03 PST 2005

No, the Antlr GUI, written in Java, or other GUIs in any language, will
be able to debug parsers in any target language.

Terrence Parr said:
"That Java interface is just the Java way to trigger events.  C or
whatever would just call functions that emitted a text protocol across
the socket to the GUI (which happens to be in Java, though that's not
important...anybody that wants to will be able to handle the protocol).

So, I'll be defining a very simple text language (protocol) for anybody
that knows how to open sockets to use."

Tom.