[antlr-interest] Can subrules be set to 'n-to-m'?

Jamie Ferguson jferguson at aptas.com
Thu Mar 24 15:53:56 PST 2005

Depends on your domain -- in my domain this functionality is essential.
I don't know enough about how the code generation works to know if this
is a difficult problem to solve, but if it is not it seems like a handy
thing to have even if it is not used often.  I would assume that if the
EBNF standard supports it then it is used often enough to make it
worthwhile.

I'll try the code approach for now and see how that works.  Thanks to
everyone for the feedback.  :)

Jamie