[antlr-interest] ANTLR2005 workshop status

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon May 16 13:50:43 PDT 2005

Howdy folks,

I am in the process still of getting ACM SIGPLAN "in cooperation"
status, but just a heads up...the workshop will be Oct 20-21 (Thur-
Fri) this Fall at BEA Systems downtown San Francisco:

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/ANTLR2005.shtml

Please reserve the date.  We will only be able to handle 30 people
max as that is the room size.  As usual, we are interested in
presentations and/or short papers by practitioners and academics
alike :)

Here is the summary from last year's ANTLR2004:

http://www.antlr.org/workshop/ANTLR2004/summary.tml

Terence
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com