[antlr-interest] Documentation?

Paul Johnson gt54-antlr at cyconix.com
Mon May 16 11:03:14 PDT 2005

I've read the reference manual, more-or-less, but I can't immediately
see how that's going to be enough to start using ANTLR. From just a
cursory look at the examples, I've found a couple of things which aren't
documented - 'setFilename', for example, and ##. The whole area of AST
generation also seems to be very lightly covered.

Have I missed something? Perhaps some old PCCTS docs? Anything at all?!
I'm thinking about converting a lex/yacc grammar with a couple of
hundred productions but, from what I've seen so far, I'm starting to get
the feeling that perhaps I shouldn't...   :(

Thanks -

Paul