[antlr-interest] Attribute proposal

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 17 02:03:59 PDT 2005

I just uploaded an attribute proposal to the "Articles" on
<http://www.antlr.org>.  I believe that it integrates and extends the
better attribute ideas that were discussed at the original cabal and added
to in mailing list discussions.  I believe that it is functionally complete
and easily implemented, although improvement is certainly possible--my
thinking on using an attribute syntax for semantic predicates is still not
well developed.

Comments would be much appreciated.  The whitepaper is a bit terse; I will
be happy to elaborate on any points which seem unclear.

--Loring