[antlr-interest] "finally" blocks

Fan Yang fanyang_32 at yahoo.ca
Fri May 20 13:04:31 PDT 2005

Hi,

Long time ago, Paul posted the request on adding
finally blocks to Antlr. later there were some
discussion on it, but nothing happened later.

I think not only java need it but also MS dot net(C#)
languages need finally blocks, actually maybe all the
languages which have garbage collection implementation
need finally block to simulate destructor.

It need to modify antlr itself and compile it again
under unix or cgwin on windows, I don't have both
enviroment, Can somedody do it? thank you.

Fan

>In using ANTLR with Java, it would be nice to be able
to specify