[antlr-interest] submission of patches, fixes, other contributions

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 31 15:19:30 PDT 2005

Brian--

That's true, but I interpret that phrasing as for intimidation purposes only
since Ter did not insist on a signed document--there is no paper trail.
Now, if that clause were contractually binding, it would be a different
story.  In any case, I expect that to disappear after Ter talks to the USF
lawyers.

--Loring