[antlr-interest] almost there!

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue May 31 18:52:24 PDT 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 6:42 PM, Lloyd Dupont wrote:
> Sounds great!
> Ha, the joyce of quiet, happy, uneventful life ;) !!

:)

Yeah, it's been a long road.  2 solid years of coding and designing
the LL(*) algorithm (not to mention significant updates to
StringTemplate and writing that StringTemplate paper etc...).  Never
a dull moment.

This ANTLR v3 is thing of beauty on the inside (well, I need to do
another refactoring pass) compared to 2.x, but that ain't saying
much. ;)

ANTLRWorks is a dream come true as well.

I'm dying to hear what people think...

> Humor: Do you think of putting grammar inehritance back for version
> 5.0 ?

Sure. ;)

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com