[antlr-interest] ANTLR2005 workshop proceedings / photos

shmuel siegel antlr at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Tue Nov 1 13:49:40 PST 2005

Terence Parr wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> For your enjoyment:
>
> http://www.antlr.org/workshop/ANTLR2005/summary.html
>
> Lots of great talks and fun was had by all!  Thanks to all of the
> attendees. :)  Lots of great ideas floating around!
>
> Terence

I was reading the ANTLR-v3 powerpoint presentation. The following bullet
caught my attention.

"Does single token insertion or deletion if necessary to keep going"

Does this imply that you transparently support the latest definition for
ECMAScript virtual semicolons? I.e., if you reach a point that the
parser cannot consume the next token, insert a virtual semicolon and try
again.