[antlr-interest] Java In / Java Out: Going once ...

Andy Tripp atripp at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 07:12:19 PST 2005

Eric,
I feel your pain :)

If you're lazy like me and don't feel like even learning StringTemplate
or even tree walkers,
you can just use my JavaEmitter code. You use the standard java.g to
read into an AST,
and then this code walks that tree without using the ANTLR treewalker thing.
This code does a good job of formatting the Java output, too.

You could also use Terrance's JavaEmitter that uses an ANTLR treewalker.
Both are available under the "File Sharing" section of antlr.org

Andy