[antlr-interest] Re: Problem with relative paths on Windows

Braden McDaniel braden at endoframe.com
Thu Nov 10 12:55:26 PST 2005

Peggy Fieland wrote:
> I don't know how you're generating the relative path
> name or if the tool is, but that's a UNIX relative
> path name ... windows path names are different.

The only difference would be backslashes versus slashes. And lots of
Windows tools--particularly developer tools--support both
interchangably. (Note that the "java" executable certainly does--forward
slashes are used in the argument to -cp.)

Changing to backslashes works, thanks. But I think this should be
regarded as a bug.

Braden