[antlr-interest] java.lang.InternalError

Akhilesh Mritunjai virtualaspirin at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 01:45:33 PST 2005

Hi

We are facing the same problem. The funny thing is
that only me in my team is having this problem. I'm
using Sun JDK/JRE 1.5 (Patchset 4) with eclipse 3.1.1
on Windows XP. This problem was intermittent (eg it
went temporarily when changing from 3.1 to 3.1.1), but
again appeared.

This problem does not occur when I use JRockit JRE 1.5
for debugging! So I reckon its some specific issue
pertaining to combination of number of above
components.

My teammates on Linux using Sun JRE 1.5_4 for Linux
don't face this problem (may be yet!) with eclipse 3.1

Google doesn't help much with this issue.

- Akhilesh