[antlr-interest] Serious Bug when using BitSetgeneration

Akhilesh Mritunjai virtualaspirin at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 12:30:26 PST 2005

Geir

I've been using ANTLR a bit longer than you, and my
perception is different.

If you're a developer with any significant experience
I'd expect you to know the basics of QA process.

While logging a bug one is supposed to give
description of the problem with a test case in which
bug is at least sometimes reproducible.

This has been iterated again and again, many people
think it is an interesting and priority bug, *if* it
infact exists. So far you have not provided any inputs
to demonstrate it is there!

Understand that its hard to look for a something if
you dont even know how it looks like or if its infact
there.

Oh, and taking people who work for nothing and provide
a tool of this quality, for granted, *is NOT polite*.
If you can't invest time to come up with a testcase
how do you expect people to spend their time hunting
down something that may or may not be there just
because someone sent a feedback 'hey I think its
there!'

- Akhilesh