[antlr-interest] ANT ANTLR task with 3.0?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Nov 23 18:46:56 PST 2005

Actually, I am not sure (I see an answer later that sort of implies that
it can, but that was not my experience so far) that the 2.7.5 task will
be able to handle ANTLR3 without a few tweaks.

I was going to look at it as I hate hard coding the build using a java
task. However I don't really know enough about ANT to check out the
current task definition. I would be interested in an ABTLR3 task if
someone would write it :-)

Jim