[antlr-interest] Size of the ANTLR-C#-.NET "community"?

Andy Voelkel andy at exchange.voelkel.us
Tue Nov 29 07:27:11 PST 2005

Hi all,
I am quite intrigued by the possibilities of ANTLR, and have been
perusing the site. One thing that strikes me is that it seems very
Java/Linux-centric.
Our development is all Windows/C#/.NET based, so that is a potential
mismatch.
Are there a substantial number of ANTLR users who use C#/.NET as a host
platform? Or would that be swimming upstream?
Thanks!
- Andy
P.S. If using ANTLR user Windows/.NET is not a realistic/painless
option, are there other parser/lexer packages that anyone could
recommend?