[antlr-interest] question on simple grammar for tick format t o decimal conversion

Nagesh, Harsha harsha.nagesh at csfb.com
Wed Nov 30 18:14:11 PST 2005

Thanks Micheal ! that fixed my problem.

Another question. In antlr is it possible to turn off a particular literal while
parsing the token stream ? For example - if I have a string "43242-3465678",
and I define "NUM" as (DIGIT)+, till I hit the "-" sign I would like to get
the first part, i.e "43242" as NUM (single token), but after I hit "-", I want
to the parser to start treating the right side of the string as single DIGITs
and not a complete number i.e I don't want to get token of type NUM anymore.
Is it possible to do this ?

Thanks,
Harsha