[antlr-interest] antlr jar dependency

Akhilesh Mritunjai virtualaspirin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 08:29:06 PDT 2005

Hi

Short answer: No

Long answer: Not everything in antlr.jar is actually
needed for runtime. There is also a separate antlr
runtime jar file floating somewhere that containes
only the classes needed at runtime.

Basically, you can load the generate files in
eclipse/IDEA/netbeans/whatever and remove unncessary
imports. Then just pack the ones left, and ship your
product.

I looked at it sometime back, and needed class file
were south of 100kB or so.

- Akhilesh