Fwd: [antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR Studio AVAILABLE for DOWNLOAD !!!

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:23:51 PDT 2005

Hi Don,
Actually the videos make it quite clear that it is for eclipse.

And you can use it for C++, although debugging wont work in such a case.
But you can easily use the grammar editor to type your antlr grammar and put
c++ code inside the actions.

To run AS, you need to download JVM 1.5 from Sun's site and Eclipse 3.1 from
eclipse.org <http://eclipse.org> :)

PRASHANT