[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR Studio AVAILABLE for DOWNLOAD !!!

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:26:29 PDT 2005

Please note that this is not the final antlrstudio site. It is currently
meant only for people who would like to try out a pre release version of AS.
As such it contains very little information and handholding. Its really just
a bunch of html files which i manually update with hand to announce the
release of videos and betas.

The new web site which i am currently designing, which will be up on the day
of the final release, will have all the information that you possibly need
to understand and get started with ANTLR Studio :)

PRASHANT