[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 - New package for Conference?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Oct 10 16:34:32 PDT 2005

Are there plans to make a new ANTLR 3 EA 4 bundle for the conference? It would be especially useful for the conference.... and me.. and the conference of course. Jean has added some perforce support to ANTLR works, there are new fixes to ANTLR 3 lexer and things and Ric swore blind he would have the C generator templates back working for the conference.

So for the sake of the conference, and for those of us that cannot attend because our jobs demand we travel to the other side of the country to Boston instead of just down the road to SF that week, and because I don't want to mess about trying to get ANTLR works to deal with Terence's updates, then surely a new EA4 jar would be in order? ;-)

Jim