[antlr-interest] Brainstom: Making ANTLR Studio & Antlr Eclipse play together

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:20:56 PDT 2005

 There is however an action in the package explorer for
> building the parser. You don't need this if you hook into the build
> framework. Did you implement an IncrementalProjectBuilder or similar?

The action is there in case you have 'build automatically' turned off or
something screws up royally.

But antlr_2.7.6.jar is distributed with your plugin. Anyway, you're saying
> that your "codegen" is utilizing the wrong ANTLR library and that you're
> not
> referencing it anywhere. (I'm guessing that this refers to the action that
> generates the code). If you're using a custom version if the ANTLR
> libraries
> you should really put them in a package with another name. In Eclipse 3.1
> there was introduced a method of controlling access to other plugins and
> libraries. Maybe that could help you out.

You should have read my first post. I *am* packaging the antlr lib as a
separate plugin.
The antlr_2.7.6.jar u see is attached to the client projects as their antlr
runtimes. Our plugin has nothing to do with it.

> I don't watch flash videos ;-) That kind of stuff is also stopped by my
> browser.

Well then i guess you will have to wait for the help manual in the final
version ;)

--
Prashant Deva
Creator, ANTLR Studio, http://www.antlrstudio.com