[antlr-interest] ANTLR3ea+ANTLWorks is *really cool*, but how do I insert PythonTokenStream.java

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Oct 14 08:37:43 PDT 2005

I can't imagine why anyone though it was a good idea to make a language
"indentation sensitive" but I guess you are stuck with it. I believe
that in a post of about a month ago, Terence recognized that he would
need to cater for this junk (oh no, now all the Python addicts are going
to flame me ;-), but that he does not do so at the present time. In the
meantime, you would have to use a previous version of ANTLR or a
different language. At the moment only Java is 'really' supported in
ANTLR3, though there are definitely plans to implement other target
languages.

Jim