[antlr-interest] syntactic predicates and exceptions

Nagesh, Harsha harsha.nagesh at csfb.com
Thu Oct 20 04:38:06 PDT 2005

Code readability/ability to debug does not have to be conditional to the use of antlr studio ;)
not everybody will use it and there could be other tools such as antlr works that people may be
interested and may support a different set of features compared to AS.

Harsha

This material has been prepared by individual sales and/or trading personnel and does not constitute investment research. Please follow the attached hyperlink to an important disclaimer:
< http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_americas_salestrading.shtml <http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_americas_salestrading.shtml> >