[antlr-interest] StringTemplate + ANTLR

eric nelson wirecracker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:39:55 PDT 2005

I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question, but I just wanted
to add that I'd be very interested in knowing the answer too! ;) By the way,
I posted a day or two ago to this list: <stringtemplate-interest at antlr.org>
... subject: cminus.g, but I have not heard any reply. Is that just because
of the extra attention to ANTLR (conference)? Should questions pertaining to
ANTLR + Stringtemplate be posted here, or there, or both places? Sorry ...
this has probably already been discussed in the past, but I missed it.
Thanks!
  - e