[antlr-interest] C# AST problem.

Phil Ritchie endigitalmind at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 23 07:44:39 PDT 2005

I have been stepping through the IntAndIDParser example under the Getting Started link on antlr.org. It's a lovely simple tutorial and everything builds and runs fine until I try to add an AST. My code builds but when parsing the second token it bombs with "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error at FactoryEntry entry = hetroList_[nodeTypeINdex] in ASTFactory.cs.

I have seen some historical threads about initializeASTFactory but from the 2.7.2 release notes this issue would seem to have been fixed.

Has anyone had similar problems or could suggest what's wrong? I'm using antlr-2.7.5 and C#.

Phil.