[antlr-interest] Help to make an iteration (somehing go wrong with previous)

gil_loureiro at iol.pt gil_loureiro at iol.pt
Tue Oct 25 11:34:38 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I’m trying to make a parser to very simple language where only exists a sequence of atomic statements inside a while. The set of statements inside the while loop should be executed until a condition are true.
How can I run the functions (associated to rules inside the while) until the condition is true?

Regards,
Gil Loureiro