[antlr-interest] Replies to messages in a digest

Kay Roepke kroepke at dolphin-services.de
Fri Oct 28 08:17:30 PDT 2005

On 28. Oct 2005, at 17:08 Uhr, Anthony Youngman wrote:

> For example, the
> footer I know will be on the end of this message wasn't put there
> by me
> - and I can't stop our mailserver doing it for me :-(

I know. But that's not the problem:
It's just that it annoys the hell out of me to get a 50kb mail, just
to see some go: "No." and then see the
signature/footer at the end, each of which is like
six lines long.

I read a lot of mail, and try to keep up with all the information
contained within, and these practices are all
keeping me from getting on top of it all :-(

- kay