[antlr-interest] enigmatic error message

Mathieu Clabaut mathieu.clabaut at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:52:59 PDT 2005

 Oups !
 I did copy/past the wrong error message ! Sorry for that !

 I do not have the appropiate error message anymore at hand, but antlr
just said that '(' was an unexpected token, without any
line/column/context information.
 It was quite uneasy to spot the problem in an already quite big
grammar. Usually antlr gives quite usefull information.

 I'll send here another mail if I manage to reproduce the error.

 Anyway, thank you Martin to have taken time to respond to such a dumb
message. How can I write such things ! Damned !

--
____________http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html
Mathieu CLABAUT                         mailto:mathieu.clabaut at gmail.com