[antlr-interest] c++ error reporting in 2.7.5

Martin d Anjou point14 at magma.ca
Sun Sep 4 10:18:40 PDT 2005

Hi,

Can someone point me to a complete C++ example of how to do proper error
reporting in antlr 2.7.5? Idealy, I need something that reports the rule
during which the exception occured, the actual token, the expected token,
the line number and the line of code being parsed.

Do I need to add a catch in each rule or can I do something more global?

I make it sound like I'm lazy... I'm actually working on it, but I just
thought I'd ask...

Thanks,
Martin