[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 tree construction really *rocks*!

Oliver Zeigermann oliver.zeigermann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 04:34:51 PDT 2005

After all my frustrating bug reports I just wanted to share my
pleasure with the ANTLR tree construction and tree walker features!
They really rock!

Synatx is really simple and intuitive, took me 10 minutes to learn it
just from the examples without documentation.

Great thing also is that the syntax for tree construction is analogous
to tree walkter syntax.

Additionally, you finally can have a full tree as the root of another
tree, not only a token. Makes certain things soooo easy!

Thanks for that :)

Oliver