[antlr-interest] Re: Antlr Studio is cool.

Ahmed Mohombe amohombe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 03:05:59 PDT 2005

> I was looking at the AntlrStudio (http://www.antlrstudio.com/). This
> thing is so cooool that I think the difficulty of writing and testing
> Lexers and Parsers with antlr will be a thing of the past.
> Not convinced yet? Just check http://www.antlrstudio.com/videos/videos.htm
No, not at all - on the contrary.
Eh? Videos without downloadable betas/alphas or whatever? What's the point?

Shall be released soon since months? (it was "in a few days" for long time :) ).

IMHO: vaporware till this very moment.

Oh, yeah, and the best: it will be commercial after everyone believed the
contrary :) - just read the author's blog.

Ahmed.
P.S. Don't get me wrong, but many users are totally disappointed about this 'move'.
It was strange from the beginning that there was no download link - only videos.