[antlr-interest] Re: Antlr Studio is cool.

Ahmed Mohombe amohombe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 04:15:08 PDT 2005

> I have requested a download from the author for testing and evaluating and I
> have received a copy. The author also says that if you want a tryout, you
> should drop him an e-mail.
So I (we users) should 'ask' to be 'allowed' to do the test work for a commercial
product? And than you get 7 days for that?
Sorry I don't play by these rules.

I'm willing to help testing commercial products (and I did with many), but the process
should be user friendly,direct and sincere from the beginning.

Besides, I think ANTRLWorks it's great and has a bigger potentials since it's
not dependent on an IDE.

That's why I asked about where is the ANTLR CVS repository.
I would be also interested in helping improving it, and
I think many users here would do the same if they would have access.

Ahmed.