[antlr-interest] Re: [stringtemplate-interest] StringTemplate name

Loring Craymer craymer at warpiv.com
Mon Apr 10 16:28:28 PDT 2006

How about OM for Output Macros?  It seems to be one of the few very short
acronyms that hasn't already been appropriated by some software package or
another.  Besides, About.com defines Om as

" The word Om (aum) derives from the Sanskrit. The Om is the primordial
sound by which the earth was created- a similar concept to the Greek Logos."

which seems more than appropriate ...

--Loring