[antlr-interest] How a rule can containt characters that match other rule

pepone pepone pepone.onrez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 17:27:59 PDT 2006

Hi Lucien

I read html.g but i can found the answer to my troubel

Expecialy i don't understand how the PCDATA rule works, and what means
the : before '\r''\n'

PCDATA
       :       (
                       options {
                               generateAmbigWarnings=false;
                       }
               :       '\r' '\n'               {newline();}
               |       '\r'                    {newline();}
               |       '\n'                    {newline();}
               )+
       ;

if i build a rule as PCDATA for my gramar, must i negate all
characters that are th