[antlr-interest] ANTLR3 tutorial

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Thu Aug 3 02:05:06 PDT 2006

Hi,

did I sound rude or something? Sorry, I didn't mean too. However I
think it's quite important to educate new users about the scope of
tools such as ANTLR, I have the feeling that quite some people use
ANTLR and actually make their life more difficult with it (e.g.
parsing CSV files).

> If you think this isn't obvious, why don't you add something like a
> warning to the front page of the tutorial? I wouldn't mind.

Eh, another web site login to remember. Well, it's there now ;-)

Regards,
Martin