[antlr-interest] antlr 2.7.6: newbie question - getting the lastmatched token

Costa Basil costa_basil at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 8 12:15:24 PDT 2006

  There's got to be an easier way. Would LT(0) work?

Micheal J <open.zone at virgin.net> wrote:   Message    Declare as a subrule and lebel the reference to the  subrule. It has a cost of at least an extra method call but, it does what you  want right?

 Micheal
The best way to contact me is via  the list/forum. My time is very limited.