[antlr-interest] [v3] LITERAL_xxx tokens?

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 02:15:54 PDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 07:41:17AM +0000, David Holroyd wrote:
> For the moment, I'll just add lots of entries like
>
>   tokens { IF='if'; STATIC='static'; ... }

Now that I think about it more, maybe this is actually a better way to
define a concrete interface between the parser and the application than
all those LITERAL_.. thingies anyway.  Nice to have them both using
STATIC to refer to the same thing, eh?

It'll be a *lot* easier to use IDE-auto-complete from the java side
without that common prefix everywhere too! ;)

ta,
dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/