[antlr-interest] An editor GUI for Grammar

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Wed Aug 16 13:53:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

I think someone once worked on providing something that would take
a .g file and produce at least the major parts of an Eclipse editor
component. No idea if there was any progress or something deliverable.

But I think in most cases validation of input will simply be running
it through the parser. The work I mentioned was mostly targeted at
syntax highlighting and editor infrastructure like error reporting,
iirc.

Regards,
Martin