[antlr-interest] need quotes / foreword for the book

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Dec 29 17:29:39 PST 2006

Hi,

The book will be done and off to the printer within about six weeks
and, in the meantime, I need to find some good quotes from famous
people/projects and possibly a good person to do a foreword.  If you
run a high profile project or know somebody that does, please
consider doing a quote for the cover of the ANTLR v3 book. Naturally,
I get you a copy of the book. ;)

Please contact me directly with suggestions for people to do cover
quotes; I can only have between six and eight quotes so I'll
necessarily have to pick the most impressive projects / humans. (no
offense if I end up not being able to use you on the cover).
Optimally, the quotes would come from people who have used ANTLR on
well-known projects or just plain famous people like James Gosling. ;)

Thanks!
Ter