[antlr-interest] [v3] not including text in token. Still possible?

Kay Roepke kroepke at dolphin-services.de
Mon Feb 6 04:34:42 PST 2006

On 6. Feb 2006, at 5:05 Uhr, Terence Parr wrote:

> Hi!  I haven't figured out to make it do that for v3 yet.  I don't
> create strings for a token (just indexes into the char buffer) so
> it's hard to do modifications.  I definitely need it though.

Hi Ter!

I'd like to give this one a try just for the sake of it. It really
doesn't matter to me whether it'll end up in ANTLR or not. I just
like to
try to implement it to familiarize myself with the source.
As far as I can tell, I would need to have a look at antlr.g (to see
if it is correctly recognizing the '!') and then add the supporting code
to codegen.g. After that I have to figure out how to do the actual
codegeneration in Java.stg.
Is that correct?

Regards,

Kay