[antlr-interest] Parsing multiple messages using one parser

Jens Stegemann jens.stegemann at gmx.de
Wed Feb 8 06:06:57 PST 2006

Hi Ric,

first: thank you very much for your answer. I again searched the archive of
this list as much as possible (for me), but could not find code how to reuse
existing Lexer/Parser - instances to parse another stream. All I found is
that others had the same problems earlier, but no solution.

Would you please be so kind to send some to me or post it on the mailing-list?
This would be a great help!

Your's

Jens

--
Keep your dreams alive and live your dreams!