[antlr-interest] not inserting empty nodes in AST

Dieter Frej dieter_frej at gmx.net
Mon Feb 13 06:17:10 PST 2006

Hi everybody,

I hope this question was not asked before... at least I could not find
it in the archives...

I am using the java15.g from Michael Studman and I found that nodes like
EXTENDS_CLAUSE and IMPLEMENTS_CLAUSE are inserted even though they are
empty and do not contain any additional information. Can anyone help me
to get rid of them? Meaning: how do I have to change the grammar so that
they are not inserted in the AST when they are empty?

My example is a stupid

public class Test1
{

}