[antlr-interest] who asked me to do setFileCharEncoding in ST?

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:40:23 PST 2006

Hi, i am doing a paper on i18n for ST and i want to credit the man or
woman that suggested I add setFileCharEncoding to ST groups...can
anybody remind me who that was?  I was there at least in April 2004
so probalby the Jan 2005 (2.1?) release.

I have it down as Anton Keks that gave me the idea of mapping type to
renderer.  If somebody else helped, please let me konw.  Paper is due
Fri.

Ter