[antlr-interest] C# .NET 2.0 'antlr.ASTPair' does not contain a definition for 'GetInstance' and PutInstance

Vladimir S. vs667 at nyu.edu
Mon Feb 20 19:39:07 PST 2006

I am having some issue compiling the C# parser generated by antrl in
Visual Studio 2005.
I have build the antlr.runtime.dll successfully and referenced it in my
project, but for some reason I get the
'antlr.ASTPair' does not contain a definition for 'GetInstance' and
antlr.ASTPair' does not contain a definition for 'PutInstance' error.

I have tried this with every C# examples provided. The
ASTPair.GetInstance() and ASTPair.PutInstance() do not seem to exist in
the antlr.runtime.dll

Thanks for any feedback.
Vladimir Sutskever