[antlr-interest] Implementing Preprocessor Functions

de Jong, Ron ron at iesys.com.au
Wed Feb 22 17:10:32 PST 2006

Hi,

In the scripting language we've implemented we need to add similar
functionality

to the C++ #include, #ifdef, #else, #endif, #define.

I have already implemented #include by using a tokenstream filter - this
seems to work well.

Question: is this the best way of implementing preprocessing? Also does
anyone have

suggestions about how to implement the other preprocessing functions?

Cheers,

Ron

This e-mail (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is confidential and privileged and the copyright of Intelligent
Energy Systems Pty Ltd or a third party. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Intelligent Energy Systems
Pty Ltd. There is no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the