[antlr-interest] Problems with x86_64 compile.

Mike Matera antlr at fatboycentral.com
Sat Jan 14 12:02:24 PST 2006

My bad!

Here's what I did wrong:

Using 64bit gcc, I built and installed ANTLR from source into my own
directory.  In my build flow I used the antlr executable that comes standard
with FC4 (version 2.7.4 release 2jpp_1fc).  This antlr executable produced
the code that caused errors in 64bit executables but not 32bit executables.
When I used the antlr executable that I built with my download the problem
went away.

I hope this saves someone a headache!

Cheers
./m