[antlr-interest] Updated antlreclipse plugin

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Sat Jan 21 08:33:44 PST 2006

I've updated the ANTLR eclipse plugin to bring it up to date with the
official ANTLR 2.7.6 distribution.

I've done some testing on it, but not a huge amount -- it seems ok, but let
me know if anything seems broken.

Breakpoint setting by double-clicking in the ruler works in Eclipse 3.1.1
but not in Eclipse 3.1.0. Looks like a bug in Eclipse 3.1.0 itself.

I have not updated the plugin to work with Eclipse 3.2.x yet. I received a
patch from a user, and I'm going to try it out, but it will require more
testing to see if it'll still work with eclipse 3.1.x and eclipse 3.0.x.

See http://antlreclipse.sourceforge.net/ for update instructions; I
recommend you use the Eclipse update manager.

-- Scott